In this exercise we will build on the analysis you undertook in exercise 1 to create plots, descriptive statistics and conduct a statistical test on mental health service use data.
- Plot length of stay as a histogram
- Describe length of stay
- Describe length of stay by cluster
- Subset the data by cluster and NA cluster values (is.na)
- Create histograms for each cluster subset
- Conduct t-tests comparing each cluster subset
- Create a box plot of all three cluster subsets
Example code for the completion of this exercise can be found here. Don’t worry if you have achieved the same outcome a slightly different way, there are many ways to do the same task.